THEY'RE BACK: Sex Toys, Babies & Cheating DOMINATE "The Real Housewives Of Atlanta" Season 4
Season 4 of "The Real Housewives of Atlanta" is set the hit on November 6 and the ladies have taken the drama to level 10 with a season that explores sex toys, infidelity, cheating spouses and a few good-drink tosses at a dead-beat dad. Get the deets and watch the preview inside.....
Time to set your DVRs because the cat-fighting divas of "RHOA" return to TV on Sunday, November 6 at 10 p.m. ET/PT.
And if you think "BBW" brought the drama last season, wait until you check out the preview for "RHOA" season 4.
Unlike the NY franchise, the cast of "RHOA" remains the same, but new business prospects, frenemies (hey Marlo Hampton!) and the return of dead beat dads (side-eye at Sheree throwing a drink at ex-husband Bob Whitfield) are sure to keep viewers tuned in.
According to a press release from Bravo, this season will focus on all this ish: Kandi, Phaedra and Cynthia starting new businesses (sex toys, funeral homes and a modeling school), NeNe's failing marriage to Greg (and perhaps a new boyfriend) and Kim beginning a new life with Kroy and their baby (before her own show kicks off).
And if the preview is any indication, NeNe fights with both Marlo AND Sheree this season. And we know Tami/Meeka/Evelyn have nothing on NeNe and Sheree!
Here's what's happening with the cast:
· NeNe Leakes – This season, NeNe and Gregg have officially separated. Though Gregg no longer lives with NeNe and the boys, they have a complex relationship. NeNe struggles with her decision on whether or not to sign the divorce papers and truly move on from their 15-year relationship. Since her experience on Celebrity Apprentice, NeNe has realized she has a knack for business and uses one of her Trump connections to pursue an entrepreneurial endeavor.
· Kim Zolciak –As her psychic predicted, Kim’s life has changed dramatically for the better. Kroy adores Kim, her daughters and is a loving father to baby KJ. Though they have established a new life together, Kroy has to return to the NFL, leaving Kim to get their new house in order and tend to three children. To add to her juggling act, Kim is pursuing a country music career without the help of Kandi.
· Sheree Whitfield –Sheree has recently moved out of her home and is building a fabulous new house for her family in the same upscale neighborhood. Frustrated with her ex-husband for not paying the 4 years of child support he owes, Sheree takes action against him with legal help from her friend and fellow Housewife, lawyer Phaedra Parks.
· Kandi Burruss – After a year spent recording and touring to support her solo album, Kandi has shifted her focus to a new endeavor: an intimate luxury line. She's also switching gears with music and focusing on writing country hits for a popular artist.. While she has yet to find Mr. Right, Kandi is spending more time than ever with Mama Joyce. Ever the mediator, she remains close with the other Housewives.
· Phaedra Parks – With baby Ayden growing up so quickly, Phaedra is realizing her parenting style is different than expected. Once a firm believer in “spanking” a child, she has become a doting mom who tends to annoy Apollo by babying their son. Phaedra continues to work hard at the law firm and has begun her next business venture: a family-run funeral home. Her only hurdle before becoming a certified mortician: convincing Apollo of the benefits of this new undertaking.
· Cynthia Bailey – At 44 years old, Cynthia is still a working model and is using her decades of experience to help the next generation. By opening The Bailey Agency School of Fashion, Cynthia seeks to teach Atlanta’s most promising girls about the industry. Her marriage to Peter is barely one-year along, but the shadow of the marriage-certificate wedding debacle still hangs over the Bailey-Thomas household. Cynthia’s sister Malorie and Peter still haven’t addressed her attempted wedding sabotage and Cynthia finds herself in an uncomfortable position between her husband and her sister.
Looks like the ladies will have no problem keeping up with the drama "The Real Housewives Of Beverly Hills" are bringing.
Watch the explosive season 4 preview here: