Kelly Rowland Talks Marriage, Her Workout Routine, & "Here I Am"+Beyonce Offers Up Congrats
Kelly Rowland chatted it up with radio host Russ Parr this morning as her Here I Am album dropped today. She dished on working her ass off to bring this album to fruition, the Destiny's Child reunion, and how she keeps that bangin' bod of hers.
The interview inside, plus Beyonce offering up congrats, when you read on...
Kelly finally dropped her Here I Am album today. And thanks to hit singles like "Motivation" and "Lay It On Me," she's probably got a winner on her hands.
She revealed she's been hanging out with both of her former groupmates, Beyonce & Michelle, and all 3 are hanging out tonight. Beyonce, who will be appearing on both 'The View" and "Jimmy Fallon" this week, offered up congrats on her facebook page saying:
Sweet. Kel called in to talk to Russ Parr and his morning crew this A.M., and she dished on what's been going on lately. Peep the audio:
Here's the highlights:
- Her fave version of the umpteen "Motivation" remixes is R.Kelly's. "I felt like I was right in the middle of 'You remind me of my jeep'."
- She teared up when she first held the hard copy of the album since it took forever for it to finally happen.
- 50 Cent has always been "Team Kelly" so he's helped her out a lot.
- She wants a husband and 3 kids. She previously wanted 5 kids.
- Despite Mathew Knowles saying he's making a reunion happen, Kelly says the girls haven't talked about a Destiny's Child reunion amongst themselves.
- Workout routine has a lot to do with diet. "I WISH I could eat southern food." She says she juices 2-3x a day with all types of vegetables and greens. And celeb trainer Jeanette Jenkins whipped her into shape.
- Kelly's rule of life: "My faith has gotten me to where I am and kept me in the game 15 years, even when I wanted to give up."
Loves her. Congrats Kelly!