Doin It And Doin It And Doin It Well….
Ashanti was at Macy's in NY launching her new denim collection "Delicious Curves by Mudd" today:
I need her to sans the tight weave ponytails. Not too sure about the fabness of those jeans either...
Oh the cuteness. Amerie was spotted with her boyfriend/manager out in Hollywood recently:
She must have a thing for managers...this is the second manager of hers she's been with (she tried to deny the first one).
Bobby was being himself while performing in Atantic City at the House of Blues last night:
Speaking of couples spending QT together...
Public Enemy, sans Flav, visited TRL London on Tuesday:
Some things never change.
The ultra hyped Victoria's Secret Fashion Show 2005 went down Wednesday night, and the front row was on and poppin:Pharrell was there lookin his usual feminine self.
Why Pharrell lookin all salty that Ursh is givin Lenny some love?? Haha. Lemme stop playin with that boy.
Amerie graced the front row with her fabulous presence.
Seal performed for the ladies while they walked the runway.
Her body looks like a damn work of art. Must be nice.
Well Tyra went out with a bang. This was her last runway show ever. The show airs December 6th on CBS.
Dennis Rodman is on some other stuff fa real. Who does stuff like this?
That's him at a book signing at Borders in NYC for his new book today.
How did I possibly miss this:
Check out Lebron in his lil prep star outfit before the game:
After I fell off the couch from laughin at this mess....I further analyzed what in the heezy Kiwhora was thinkin about these prices:
I know that heffa aint serious..so I stopped my analyzations quickly.
Eva L was spotted walking around Sunset Plaza and trying to pump gas this week:
G-Dub was tryna get cool with Black Hollywood at the Presidential Medal of Freedom Award ceremony at the White House Wednesday. 4 of the 14 people given the medal were card carrying members of Black Hollywood:
Paul Rusesabagina also recieved a medal. He is the original man Don Cheadle played in Hotel Rwanda.
Do ya'll remember Brittany from the last season of BET's College Hill? Remember how she was tryin to be a model? Well....
Yep, that's her. Guess she used her 15 minutes of fame to land a modeling deal....or at least a homemade one. Speaking of College Hill, do I need to start another petition to get that show off the air??
Shamari Fears of the group Blaque says she's engaged to Ronnie of New Edition. Hmmm.
And finally, J-Lo was lookin quite fab at the UN Awards Gala Dinner To Honor Heroes of Poverty Eradication in NY on Tuesday.
- I put 10 on it my girl Dawn is definitely gonna make the band.
- How Trump gon get all fire happy in the board room? Marshawn is out and my book almost flew at the tv when he said it. Boo.
- It is just annoyingly apparent that Angela has never had a job before if she thought that work she did for Aunt Kiki at Baby Phat was "so hard". PLEASE! And Run knows he need to let his wife be. If somebody woulda hid my food...I'da went to jail that night. Don't play with me.
- I'm mad at this.
- Lady O may just be on to soemething. It couldn't be me, but I'ma let her do her. Story
- Click here for stalkerazzi video of Bigga last week before a night on the town.
- Speaking of B the House of Dereon site is partly up. The site officially opens on the 13th of this month. I'm a lil skeptical of the fabness.....
- Well that was quick. Page Kennedy has been replace by this man. Boo.
- It went down on Oprah the other day with Terry and the ex. Click here for a recap.
- School is making me think twice about my career choice. Are my professors serious???
Fab trend: The super fab jeans Citizens of Humanity that all the stars are wearing are on sale at eluxury.com. Click here to get em.