Mmmhmmm. Who's the diva now?
Chris Brown was there tryin to show off his brand new strand of chest hair:
Please somebody tell him he is not a mack. That is only allowed for grown folks 18 and up. Or at least those who look it.
And I'ma gon head and apply that rule to Pharrell too:
That boy know he look young as all get out and be tryin to sex up the ladies.
Ursher was there with "new" group One Chance.
In other news, Ciara attended the "CosmoGIRL Magazine Celebrates Annual 'Born to Lead' Awards yesterday:
And I must say, the girl is workin the fab tip. Peep that shirt she's wearing...it's the fab version of the button down two pocket plaid shit trend. I'm feelin this one...not the plaid ones.
Every little boy wants to be like his mother when he's little:
And Diddy is no exception...he just waited till he was a grown ass man to show it.
Black female celebs participated in a beauty benefit in NY on Monday to raise money and awareness for HIV and AIDS:
Olivia needs to gon head and make a business connection with those stylists because they made her look super fabulous and less overdone/manly.
I love Nia Long!!!
And who she on the phone cakin with?? Hmmm.
Melyssa Ford was also there. Good to see her somehwere else other than music videos that look like softcore porn.
Speaking of unusual fabulousness:
Naomi went to the 10th annual Ace Gala awards at Ciprianis in NYC Tuesday. And she was lookin good.
Diddy also went to the Awards:
Diddy..step away..just step away. Put them back where you found them...and no one will get hurt.
Across the Panama, Mike Tyson visited Buenos Aries (with a welcome filled with a ridiculous hord of people):
Who are these people?? Why does Mike look crazier and crazier every time we see him. And he's just eatin up all the love...
The film screening for Sorry Haters had an after party at the Cabana Club this week:
And Cuba's finally come out of hiding. *silence with many many birds chirping*
WTF is Jada on?:
I mean...really Jada. Your band is Wicked but do u really need to look it?
But Jada's hubby....scrumptious. He has definitely gotten sexier with age.
The House of Deron creators graced the cover of Ebony for the December issue:
Is she real?
Book signings are going amuck these days:
Blair Underwood's gorgeous self has just come out with Before I Got Here. Here he is at Hue Man Bookstore in NY Monday:
And Voletta Wallace did a book signing for her book/biography about her son Biggie:
The common people's princess of fab:
The Thurgood Marshall Scholarship Fund's 18th Anniversary Awards Gala went down in NY Monday:
Diane Carroll and daughter Susan Kay
And let's take a second to reflect on Angela Basett's fabulousness at the Awards:
Just lovely. Hope I look that good at that age.
Remy Martin looked utterly ridiculous on her new video set for "Conceited". She has kicked Serena's ass out the seat on the H.A.M. train:
And why was Jim Jones on set lookin an even hotter mess? GET YA BRAIDS DONE BOY!
- Ultimate Hustler was tight last night....and Dame shoulda went with his first instinct and sent Jen's azz home. Now I was rootin for the girl at first, but now she's just annoying. And Ray is SO becoming the new Seven...a b*tch a can't stand. I swear I couldn't be up in the same house with that boy. My votes for the final two: Dashawn and Kira.
- Tyra know she wrong for playin with people's emotions tonight on ANTM. Note to Lisa: Crack is so whack. Do I need to start a petition to send her crazy azz home??
- Tyra wants to clean up the modeling biz. Interesting she's not including ho activities. Story
- The black female Bill Gates has donated $1 mil to Katrina victims officially. Story
- T-O is no-no. They don kicked Terrel Owens off the team. And then he came real late with an apology yesterday. Boo.
- Page Kennedy (who plays the character of a boy with some type of mental disability) has been kicked off Desperate Housewives. Damn, we only had 2.5 black people on the show to begin with. He was only on 1.5 episodes. Supposedly he got kicked off for flashing people on his own time. Sad. Story
Stay fabulous ya'll!