Keep It Funky!
Now ya'll know that wasn't your normal office b-day party.
Then later that night, the Diddy spoke at the NAACP Legal Defense and Educational Fund, Inc. National Equal Justice Award at the NY Hilton Towers:
Al Roker, Tonya Lewis, Spike Lee, friend, and Linda Johnson Rice
In other award news, Samuel L. Jackson was given the "Achievement In Acting" award at the 25th annual Louis Vuitton Hawaii Int'l Film Festival this week:
Motorola's 7th anniversary party benefitting "Toys For Tots" went down in Hollywood on Thursday:
And finally...Bigga may have some competition for the Cutest Couple award:
Yep. So I heard Alicia Keys and Krucial have gone public with their coupledom. I can see the chemistry.
- Is R. Kelly sueing the Jiggaman AGAIN to get money for his own personal trial??? Hmmmm. Story
- Yet another interesting article.
- Tyra and Naomi are pullin a Jay-Z and Nas. Am I the only one who didn't know...or care...about these chicks feuding?? Story
- Oh Tony P., do you REALLY need to do a rap album??? Please think lng and hard about that before you continue. Story
- Is anybody else feelin Gwen Stefani and Slim Thug's new song "Luxurious"....with that Isley Brothers beat in the back? I shouldn't like it as much as I do.
Because I know many bloggers have been having some probs with this:
SOME NOTES FOR EVERY BLOGGER SUFFERING FROM NONSENSE AND ANY READER WHO IS PRONE TO CRISPINESS *with the "Shake Them Hatas Off" theme song in the background*:
- Because obviously there are a few "readers" who struggle with the concept of reading....let me just reiterate this: I (as will other bloggers) will continue to use pics I find on various message boards, paparazzi sites, and other random sites. Unless the picture (which is always taken from another site itself) is copyrighted and trademarked, it is available for the taking. While I know a few, very few, readers have limited reading ability, the same entertainment stories and pictures are posted on several sites all over the net....not just the one site you read. Please remember that Black Hollywood is ridiculously small and therefore every piece of news that goes down is blasted everywhere quickyly....not just in one place. So please think twice before you waste your time and mine by gettin crispy because you think I "stole" pics/news from one certain site. Especially since I was doing this blog long before I even joined one message board.
- For a little Property Law lesson: You cannot tell exactly which site I got the pic from. For that reason alone, the accusation of stealing from one particular site has no basis. And if you did not snap the pic yourself...you have no say so in whether or not I (or anyone else) can have "your pic". The internet is, for the most part, completely free use. "Stealing" cannot happen without a copyright or trademark or patent. Until you or the website a blogger is getting their pics from has at least one of those on the pics....either stop reading the page you have a problem with or just take Kim's advice and SHUT UP TRICK.
- Still have a problem? Send me some hate mail. Stay off bloggers' comments boards. The comment will just get deleted. My info is easily found under my profile...unlike the names of the "anonymous" people who are quick to talk mess. Man ya'll anonymous folks crack me up.....
These Gucci shoes are a must for every shoe-aholic......like me.